Our Other Services
We are proudly the first and the only privately owned foreign community newspaper, publishing with the name of its country in South Africa as of today. The reason for this is simple: we are proud to be Nigerians and we will do everything in our power to protect and represent our country, irrespective of the negative views and stereotypes against us as a people.
As Nigerians, we are portrayed for mostly the bad than good and to name a newspaper after the country was a bit of a risk, but a challenge as well.
This shows that irrespective of what people think of us, we still maintain the same level of pride and patriotism towards our country.
Who We Are
Our services are targeted at individuals and corporate organisations in all sectors. Being Nigeria's first and only newspaper in South Africa and in our quest to become the most respected and widely read Nigerian newspaper in the Diaspora, we will continue to redefine standards and stretch limits as a global voice.
We will continue to make generous and focused investments in skills development, creativity and exposition in a bid to positively showcase and represent Nigeria at the global arena. We are also very passionate about social development and have evolved a strong social responsibility focus which is aimed at building a generation of Nigerians that have access to excellent role models.
Our passion for Nigeria, our culture, our tradition and belief in the abilities of our people have made us to set our objectives to achieve the following:
- Re-orientate People positively towards Nigeria and her people.
- We also celebrate positive Nigeria-South Africa relationships in business, marriage and other forms of partnerships.
- Represent and portray Nigeria positively to the world.
- Be a medium through which our people can speak and tell their own side of every story as it concerns them.
- Market Nigeria to the world as a viable tourist and trade destination.
- Celebrate the achievements of Nigerians in South Africa and the world over .
- Project our culture, tradition and heritage.
- Introduce various products & services to the vibrant Nigerian Community.